Wednesday, December 05, 2007

and your opinion is?

I did not write this, but I feel it worthy of passing on.

Ron

THE LAW IS THE LAW!> >>> I really love this one.> >>> This is one of the better e-mails I have received in a long> >>>time! I hope this makes its way around the USA several times over!!!!!> >>> So Be It!> >>>> >>> THE LAW IS THE LAW> >>>> >>> So if the US government determines that it is against thelaw> >>>for the words 'under God' to be on our money, then,> >>> so be it.> >>>> >>> And if that same government decides that the 'Ten> >>>Commandments'> >>> are not to be used in or on a government installation, then,> >>>so be it.> >>>> >>> I say, 'so be it,' because I would like to be a law abidingUS> >>>citizen.> >>>> >>> I say, 'so be it,' because I would like to think thatsmarter> >>>people than I are in positions to make good decisions.> >>>> >>> I would like to think that those people have the American> >>>public's best interests at heart.> >>> BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?> >>>> >>> Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannotpost> >>>His Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe theGovernment> >>>and its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas> >>>celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminatingfrom> >>>many facets of American life.> >>>> >>> I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday,> >>>Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day.> >>>> >>> I'd like the ' US Supreme Court to be in session onChristmas,> >>>Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays.' After all, it's> >>>just another day.> >>>> >>> I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not> >>>have to worry about getting home for the 'Christmas Break.' After all> >>>it's just another day.> >>>> >>> I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could besaved,> >>>if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, GoodFriday> >>>& Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like> >>>any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be> >>>'politically correct.'> >>> In fact....> >>>> >>> I think that our government should work on Sundays(initially> >>>set aside for worshipping God...) because, after all, our governmentsays> >>>that it should be just another day....> >>> What do you all think????> >>>> >>> If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected> >>>officials will stop giving in to the 'minority opinions' and begin,once> >>>again, to represent the 'majority' of ALL of the American people.> >>> SO BE IT...........> >>>> >>> Please Dear Lord,> >>> Give us the help needed to keep you in our country!> >>> 'Amen' and 'Amen'> >>> Touche!> >>>> >>> These are definitely things I never thought about but fromnow> >>>on, I will be sure to question those in government who support these> >>>changes.> >>>> >>> At the top, it says 'I hope this makes its way around theUSA> >>>several times over!!!!!'> >>> Let's see that it does.> >>>> >>>

2 comments:

Pee Wee said...

I agree with you, Ron. This is the best ever. Very powerful, very true, very much to the heart of us all. And more important than we humans, I'm sure it pleases God's heart.

What a blessing this piece of work is. Thanks for sharing.

Pee Wee

Anonymous said...

The Law is the Law, I believe that the people we elect to govern our country think and truly believe that "The Law" does not apply to them.
Well if we all let them know that we are the ones who put them on their high places and we can take them off or out as we please, may be then they would take the majority's opinion seriously. But the problem w/ us USA citizens is the we are the biggest procrastinators on the face of th earth, and we let others (the minority) take over. We also want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and we do this because we were brought up by honest hard working parents (most of us), but the new arrivals from other countries around the world take too much advantage of our benign ways, and that is when we receive the knife on our back, and then we ask: why? and what? and we also say: That was uncalled for!
But they've done it already so there isn't much we can do about it. I can go on and on making noise about all these but why? whoever reads this is not even going to care; but at least it's done good to me to express my opinion and unload about this topic.