Friday, April 27, 2007

Enough!!!!

I am not the most 'Religious' person in the world. I don't spend nights and weekends in some church. However, I know a few things. First and foremost -

Madeline Ohare is dead!!!! She did not believe in anything. Oh wait, she did, money and armaggedon. She got both. If you don't believe that latter part, look at Columbine, or Virginia Tech. We have replaced God with guns and violence in our schools and homes. We cannot disipline because it is abuse. Excuse me, but not being able to disipline is why we have these problems. Wake up people!!! It is time to bring God back. I don't care if you are a Christian and your God is God, or Muslim and you believe in Allah, or some other higher supreme being. We need to bring prayer back to the schools, into our lives!! You don't believe in prayer or a God? Then use that time to reflect on your life. We don't necessarily need to spank our kids, but we must, absolutely must, instill disiplne and respect. We must take the court system and government out of it. You believe in money? It still says in God we trust. Who do you trust?

Anyone care to start a movement to reinstill God in our lives, in our schools, in our Government? Contact me at unwriter @ yahoo.com. I don't know if we can do anything but right now our doing nothing is getting our kids killed!

3 comments:

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Amen to that, brother! We as a nation and people should be sick and tired by now. We are a country without God, by our own choice, and now we are reaping what we have sown. Kudos on your stand, let's all do something about it!

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Kudos on your stand, and Bravo! We a country without God, by our own choices, and now we are reaping what we have sown. Let's join hands and start squaking about it until we get heard! I have a similar blog on my site: http://inspiritandtruths.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I totally agree with you about instiling dicipline and respect in our kids. This may sound strange to you, but one can be very spiritual without worshiping god as a supreme being. In my circle of friends and family we simply think of God as the symbol for good. We all have a good general sense of good and bad.
Good is that natural positive feeling you feel in your heart, or whatever you would have for yourself and another. Bad of corse would be the opposite.Positive energy, like kindness, respect, and compassion for every living thing is what we should spread. Its really contageous once you get it going. I believe in carma too and totally agree with the 10 comandments is that crazy? I cant call myself an Athiest because I think they are too extreme, and they dont respect religeon. I think some people need the church, and if it works for them thats good.