Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another vase

I've decided it is time to add the flower of youth, the Lilac in it's own vase. There will be five of them. I think the best way is to do this from youngest to least youngest.

Let us look at someone who is young yet at the same time very adult. This is a person that anyone would be very proud to know and I am. His youth belies his knowledge. Much of what he knows he was taught by an expert teacher but there are things that he knows that cannot be taught. He has a spiritual insight oft thought reservered for the elders. Tis a wisdom of life that has woven a thread of maturity unheard of in much of the youth of today.

Come, join me in raising a glass (Kool-aid), in tribute To Shane Foster, The son of Joyce Anthony.

2 comments:

NightRainbow said...

Shane just lit up like a Christmas star!!! He said "Oh, Wow!!! That just made my day!!!" Thanks, love :-)

Anonymous said...

Ron,
I love lilacs! I also really like your blog. I tried to post a comment, but I don't think it went through. Is there any way you can post it? Here's what I said.
How cool! I don't know if you know it or not, but Shane has adopted me as his "Auntie Janet." I am thrilled to be a part of his family, and I do feel like Joyce is more of a sister than just a friend. You can't find better people than these two!
And in celebration, Shane, by next week BANK ROLL should be on its way to Star Publish to start its path to print.
FYI for the rest of you: Shane did the artwork for the cover of BANK ROLL. It's his debut cover, and the birth of my Max Stryker Mysteries!
You're the best, kid!
Janet Elaine Smith (aka Auntie Janet)
http://www.janetelainesmith.com