Monday, December 18, 2006

Flying Farm Animal Bombsquad

Like my title?

I'll try to keep the bull to a minimum (don't get me wrong, I am going to milk that title for all its worth).

I was going to say I don't want to hog the spotlight, but I'm not chicken so I'll ham it up here. Yes, you read that right, this is pun central. Throw veggies, the animals are hungry.

DUCK!!!!!!

Sorry, a low flying goose just came in. With that, let's gander about and see what this day has in store. It's monday, not really the cream of the crop in terms of days of the week. I hope the levity in this post puts a few smiles on everyone. There is absolutely no point to it beyond that.

Ok, so puns get your goat? Sorry Balaam, but this is one donkey (you thought I was going to say ass, didn't you?), that lives for the next best pun. Words are the humans toys so let's play.

You are reading this so I assume you like to read. Visit the link above and check out the links page. There you will find links to many of todays best writers. Woud I kid you? (sorry, couldn't pass it up)

Now, to paraphrase Bart Simpson, Let's not have a cow here. My primary goal this morning is to start monday off with a smile. I am also trying to egg you on to read some of the great unknown literature.

I'll shut up now.


Ron

6 comments:

Barbara Williamson-Wood said...

I think this is great. Love it... so why stop now keep it coming..I want to read more....

Anonymous said...

Silly boy! Good fun. Ther's that Ron humor I so love!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like it too,Ron,but go easy on trashing Monday's. They are my favorite days.Genesis, that's what Mondays are.A brand new beginning.

I ain't annonymous,but I'm toolazy to sign in,ok?

Jay
JWW

Anonymous said...

In the words of Bob Geldoff (or the Boomtown Rats, however you want to remember the song), I Hate Mondays! But Tuesdays are fabulous, and there's one just around the corner, which makes Monday not so bad, eh?

So, as Jay said, don't be too hard on Monday, my friend. ;)

Sandy L.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Anonymous said...

Love it, Ron.
Your the best at puns.

JanetElaineSmith said...

I love it when you get "punny," Ron. The only next best thing is a good dose of Spoonerisms. I'm waiting...
Janet Elaine Smith
http://www.janetelainesmith.com