Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The holidays are here again

The holidays are here. It's time to get that Christmas list out and start picking up the gifts. For those that need to get a present for the new computer user, or the I-can-spell-math-but-can't-do-it person, there are two ebooks available for purchase on my website below. For those family gatherings an evening of story telling is an option. Journey into the Surreal is a collection of short, funny, family style stories and is in the ebook also available here:
http://thesurrealwriter.tripod.com/

If you or your family or friends has a computer but need some techical assistance, visit my tech support site:
http://computersfixedcheap.tripod.com

Remember, it is important to get your Christmas shopping done early and the sooner you pick up one of these ebooks, the sooner you can cross those names off your list. Also, the sooner you pick up one, the sooner I can go out and finish off my list also.Ron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Thought I'd Say Hi!!!!


I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

I set out on Thanksgiving Day to stop by every blog I have linked to on my blog just to wish everyone a personal Happy Thanksgiving.

However, I got "delayed" in my work - cooking, eating - then sleeping LOL and here I am now, in the early hours of Black Friday finishing up the job.

So, hope you had a very, very good day, lots of things on the table and lots more to be thankful for besides just the food for the body too!

This message is coming to you with the theory in mind - Better late than never!